YOUTUBE jEZCwBw1R2A 3 doses of Pfizer vaccine to protect against Omicron
Delta / Omicron
- Variants of Concern page
Coronaviruses SARS emerged from bats in 2013 to kill without great transmissibility (WHO) page
SARS emerged shortly after MERS (camels) in 2011 and H1N1 in 2009. Thus began NIH funding to predict future viruses. That somehow lead to the SARS2 pandemic.
As we research--Tracking Down Covid-19 Origin--we find vaccine development also driven by high risk 'gain of function' experiments. Research that in 2014 was prohibited by Obama, because it was deemed to be dual use research of concern page
Apparently research into SARS and MERS also spurred other drug developments. Most famously, Remdesivir aka Gilead Sciences GS-5734. Donald Trump took it with emergency authorization by the FDA. It is credited with his rapid recovery from Covid-19 at Walter Reed National Military Medical Center.
It is also important to note that the US National Institutes of Health (NIH) and Moderna entered into an agreement in 2019 to co-develop coronavirus vaccines; however, this was before the identification and spread of SARS-CoV-2.
Intertwined scientific interests that we find requires review of the totality of competing interests. page
- Texas mother opens up after 5-month-old son contracted COVID from a vaccinated family member page - Why some double vaccinated people are dying of Covid-19 page - One Vaccine Makes More Antibodies Than Another. Does it Matter? page - The Proliferation of COVID Variants - Bret Weinstein video , bio
- 2017: Antiviral GS-5734 inhibits page - 2019 Sep: DHS EHA Pathogens/Vax grant pge - 2019 Dec 12: NIAID-Moderna Covid vaccine transfer agreement Ref No. 2015-33448 pdf - 2020 Jan 30: Gilead offers experimental coronavirus drug page - 2020 Feb 24: Yusen Zhou files patent then dies page , page - 2020 Feb 28: - EcoHealth Alliance Elects Intellectual Property Attorney Geoffrey Potter to its Board of Directors page - 2020 March 16: Redacted emails WHO trials FDA, HCQ, Moderna page - 2020 April 27: NIH study result same day a negative study from China of Remdesivir page - ClinicalTrials.gov site
"Moderna, CureVac, Pfizer and BioNTech have all disclosed that the mRNA used in their vaccine candidates encodes a stabilized version of the spike protein that was developed by the NIH." Nature
Federal scientists at NIH have helped design and test mRNA-1273—a vaccine candidate developed in partnership with Moderna.
The U.S. government appears to jointly own Moderna's coronavirus vaccine patents.
U.S. Application No. 62/972,886 "component of 2019-nCoV vaccine". page
U.S. Application No. 16/344,774 “Prefusion Coronavirus Spike Proteins and Their Use".
Two NIH-Moderna Agreements that appear relevant to a COVID-19 vaccine candidate have redacted information page
mRNA vaccines — a new era in vaccinology page
Life Cycle of Highly Pathogenic Human Coronaviruses (CoVs) and Specific Neutralizing Antibodies (nAbs) against These Coronaviruses.
Similar to SARS-CoV and MERS-CoV, SARS-CoV-2 is an enveloped, single stranded, and positive (+)-sense RNA virus, belonging to the beta-CoV general in the family Coronaviridae. The genome of this emerging pathogenic human CoV encodes four major structural proteins – spike (S), envelope (E), membrane (M), and nucleocapsid (N) – and approximately 16 nonstructural proteins (nsp1–16) and five to eight accessory proteins. Among them, the S protein plays an essential role in viral attachment, fusion, entry, and transmission pdf
Secret Vaccine Contracts
- Operation Warp Speed is using a CIA-linked Contractor to keep Covid-19 vaccine contracts secret page
Treating long-haul Covid-19
YOUTUBE 85aPvvpiAnM Treating Long Covid Cytokine Storm. Stanford Medicine (see 51 mins)
Peter Daszak, > “We need to increase public understanding of the need for medical countermeasures such as a pan coronavirus vaccine. A key driver is the media and the economics will follow the hype. Investors will respond if they see profit at the end of the process” (02/12/2016) page
- Pentagon gave millions to EcoHealth Alliance for weapons research program page - EHA elects IP attorney Geoffrey Potter to BOD page - IC Postdoctoral Research pg pg - EHA under scrutiny, India, BMGF, One Health pg
- Pfizer's CEO on preliminary COVID-19 vaccine data (Judy Woodruff, PBS) video
- Durability of the Pfizer vaccine is not very long page
- PFIZERLEAK: Pfizer Contract Leaks page
> Zoetis produces many livestock, dog and cat vaccines. For pets, it makes vaccines for canine infectious respiratory disease, feline leukemia virus and others. The company began its work on an animal vaccine in February at the start of the pandemic. - Zoetis Inc. IPO info 2013 page - Zoetis (animal vaccines). Parsippany, NJ site - Zoetis originally animal division of Pfizer page - Embattled Zoetis courts investors as ... page - K Smith ~ 9 years EHA now Zoetis pg , pg - Zoetis paid EHA $255,000 in license income EHA-Form990-FY15 (p19/43) df . Non in 14 df 16 df 17 df 18 pdf 19 pg - End of Pandemic Era ~ One Health Recap pdf - Experimental non-human COVID-19 vax page - Zoetis CEO Juan Alaix left 3 Oct 2019 pg , pg - IFAH is headed up by Juan Alaix, CEO of Zoetis, see OneHealth inset pdf - Uncertain linkages ... twit - COVID-19 animal vaccines easy to make pg - Zoetis veterinary COVID vaccine for zoos page - Chimp sanctuary set to give Zoetis vax page - Zoetis vax uses synthetic spike proteins page - 1993 Pfizer patent WO1993023422 +30 yrs pg - Zoetis and One Health page - Zoetis.CTED page , pdf - Lawsuit against Zoetis Hendra horse vaccine p - Antibiotics to Vaccines - Zoetis notes - EHA, Nat'l Wildlife Health Ctr, DARPA 2018 pg - Zoetis seeking licensing from US Dept of Ag pg - Zoetis rolling out experimental spike sub-unit covid19 vaccine for zoos page
Notes - Zoetis and Regeneron monoclonal antibody pg
- The Intercept has linkage between EcoHealth and Abaxis Vetscan VS2 acquired by Zoetis in 2018. Maybe EHA provided the IP or uses VS2 to test blood in the field (2 drops needed)page
Medgene Labs  site > Medgene Labs monitors the production environment for new viruses, continuously updates its virus sequence library and vaccine construct bank to rapidly counter production health risks, and serologically monitors vaccinated animals for an antibody response. - COVID-19 vaccine for pets production news
Nipah conference proceedings Dec 2019, 9-10 pdf - $1.2 billion for Global Virome Project page - EcoHealth and One Health page - EcoHealth and Opportunities for Defense... pdf - EHA USAMRIID page - Mapping the incomplete integration pdf - 60 minutes page - One Health Commission - Synergizing pdf - The GVP: Bringing an end to pandemics pdf
Global Virome Project
Dennis Carroll GVP Head x-USAID x-PREDICT pg
Wuhan Keqian Biology Ltd
Corona Virus Patent
- WIV vaccine patent filed Jan 19, 2020 page
- Convalescent plasma page page - Coronaviruses in bats in Mexico page - Guang Jian-Zhu page page - 188-112: hkrrr | 230-233: krrr page - 40S ribosomal protein S6 page - Heatbio (Lanying Du) page - WHO backs blood transfusions from Ebola survivors as treatment 2014 page - Wuhan convalescent plasma treatment page
- Grants: Du / Daszak / Jiang MERS NY page - Lanying Du, allegedly Yusen Zhou’s wife page - NYBC plans BLS 3 lab (cord blood) page - Environment pdf - NYBC LFKRI areas of interest page - NYBC Milstein is largest cord blood page - NYBC leadership page - Vaccine: Wolf, Dasak, Du page - Biodefense page - Biohazard FOIA pdf - Jonathan Epstein, EHA, Wayback web page - USTRK the Fang Li email dump pdf - Receptor Recognition Mechanisms pub - Primate research in Liberia page
- Dr. Lanying Du was in AMMS (PLA) with her husband Dr. Yusen Zhou, then got PhD in the University of HK (Supervisors: Drs. Bojian Zheng & Kwok-Yung Yuen). Later Du moved to NY Blood Center working with Dr. Shibo Jiang. Zheng & Jiang also works with PLA. All of them are SARS experts twitter , twitter
- The vaccine origin timeline (classified) page - Dr Rasmussen to look at vax at VIDO page - Flagship Pioneering, behind Moderna page - Nurith Aizenman, NPR vax news page ,tweet - Pipeline for coronaviruses like SARS page - WHO R&D Blueprint COVID-19 Vax pdf
What we do (funded EHA 2014 - 2019) page
Interface between Dr. Qiu and Wuhan, China is a highly suspicious prority page
Dr. Xiangguo Qiu, her husband Keding Cheng and her students from China were removed from Canada's only level-4 lab over what's described as a possible "policy breach." > Amir Attaran, professor in the Faculty of Law and the School of Epidemiology and Public Health at the University of Ottawa, is concerned about the shipment of dangerous viruses sent from Canada's only level-4 lab to China. (CBC) page
Roof of the World
- Berlin bat meeting page
- China emulated US (in unsafe conditions) page - Chinese military 'took over' Wuhan lab page - Five subprojects for vaccine development page - China harvesting DNA from millions of women around the world via pregancy tests video - Dysregulation of brain in severe COVID-19 pge - One Health Recap ~ Vaccine dev is key pdf - Dual use pdf Jon Kevin Billy David - Wellcome Trust at pdf - MHRA page
- Trust science, not scientists page
- Twenty-year genetic trail ...page - Sinopharm Group (Wuhan Institute of Biological Products) and Chinese Academy of Sciences (Wuhan Institute of Virology) page - Convention on the Prohibition of the Development, Production and Stockpiling of Bacteriological (Biological) and Toxin Weapons and on Their Destruction pdf - Hugh Auchincloss page , page - ‘One Health’ becomes a movement . . . page - Nanoparticle platform pdf - State of Hawaii - DoD - testimony pdf - GFRA - Wellcome Trust vax strategies pdf