Two of the Hyperledger Labs projects (private data objects and private chain code) are collaborating to develop a "private smart contracts" capability. Here we share.
- Repo https://github.com/hyperledger-labs/fabric-private-chaincode
- Lab https://github.com/hyperledger-labs/private-data-objects - Paper https://arxiv.org/abs/1807.05686
- Presentation gslides
- Dependencies https://github.com/hyperledger/fabric-sdk-go
- Contributors to go sdk gateway
- Wiki page
- Meeting notes
# Blocking Issues
- Swig Is an interface compiler that connects code written in C++ with python, go ... http://www.swig.org/Doc3.0/Go.html - Versioning issues with how to use connect crypto libraries in C++ with Fabric sdk in go (other paths sdk in node or java). // todo research, found comment - cgo solves encryption libraries in c with go. - How do we use encryption libraries in c with node (research Agorics SES).
- component/registration diagrams #333 PR